Content Strategy & Consulting
Attract and Keep Your Customers with Smart Content Marketing
Whether you’re marketing to consumers or executives, people rely on content when making purchasing decisions.
A thoughtful, well-planned content strategy grabs (and keeps) their attention when it meets the following criteria:
- The content solves their problems, answers their questions, and stirs their emotions
- The message resonates enough to convert them from curious prospect to customer to brand advocate
- Content is delivered in the right format (webinar, research report, etc.)
- And distributed via the appropriate channels (social media, paid ads, email)
- The strategy is practical given your resources and ties with your business objectives
Through consulting and/or developing an actionable plan, I devote the time to assess where you are today to help you get to where you want to go tomorrow.
Research & Analysis
Audit and analyze your content, your target audience(s), and the work of your competitors. After a discovery session with your team and a lot of research, I create and present a report packed with findings, insights, and strategic opportunities.
Everything we learn from your content audit and competitive analysis informs content strategy. Here, we define your content goals and outline how to achieve them. Your strategy includes up to 3 content pillars that set your editorial direction, as well as content topic ideas matched with formats and channels.
You’ve got a great plan. Now what? The content roadmap details the deliverables, the process, and the deadlines. Available on a monthly or quarterly basis, produced in Google Docs & Google Sheets for full visibility, or your method of choice.
In addition to helping you draw big pictures, I bring direction and clarity to large-scale projects. My assessments and plans lay the foundation for white papers and websites, as well as solve common content- and writing-related challenges within marketing teams.
For more details on strategy and discovery sessions, including pricing: